Resources for STEM Education at Home
SC Space Grant is dedicated to providing information and resources to advance space-related and general STEM education for South Carolinians of all ages. In this unprecedented environment of changing educational norms and methods, we hope to provide useful resources for students, families, and formal and informal educators to utilize to continue learning remotely in the home. Explore the resources below and please feel free to contact us with others you find!
For the whole family:
- Space Grant Education – created by North Dakota Space Grant, South Carolina Space Grant and North Carolina Space Grant. Created at the beginning of the pandemic, for teachers and parents to use with K-12 students.
- Space Grant Education DIY Videos Youtube Channel – easy to moderate STEM experiments and lessons via NASA Office of STEM Engagement. DIY Videos filmed by home institution, College of Charleston.
- NASA at Home – NASA brings the universe to your home.
- NASA Wavelength – NASA Wavelength is a collection of resources that incorporate NASA content and have been subject to peer review. You can search this collection using key words and/or the drop down menus to pinpoint resources to use with your audience of learners.
- Boeing SC Dreamliners – Digital resources from FUTURE U, a program partnership between Boeing and Discovery Education. The FUTURE U website includes ready-to-go STEM activities.
For K-12 Students:
- NASA STEM @ Home for Students K-4
- NASA STEM @ Home for Students 5-8
- NASA STEM @ Home for Students 9-12